Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls Vampire Night Out!

A bunch of my girlfriends and I went to the Book release party for "Breaking Dawn" at midnight on August 2nd, 2008. In preparation for the evening we had my brother-in-law Blaine "Bite" us so wee could feel the part! We got a lot of compliments on the bite marks!
This is some of the girls: Becky Corry, Emily Robinson, Me, Sarah Reed, Wendy Rasmussen, and Julee Smith



This girl won the costume contest at Barnes and Noble, she is dressed like Alice at the Prom from "Twilight". She looked amazing.
We went to Cheesecake factory for a little dessert before our long wait in line!
At Barnes and Noble: Carie Ann, Wendy, Me, and Emily.

Yeah!! We finally got the book. Julee and I were so excited, we got home about 1am, and stayed up reading until 2, then read ALL the next day. The cousins played together all day and we read. I think they ate popcorn most of the day, because we refused to put the book down to cook!

No comments: